Artworks

Thursday, October 28, 2010

my earth angel Dad

Today so many many years ago in The Netherlands... a wonderful woman Madam Bella Hendriksen welcomes to the world an angel...

They named him Sebastian Arnold Paul Joseph 


He is one amazing man with a golden heart. 
He sees life everyday with so much sunshine & positivity.
He is full of wisdom to share.
He has his word of honor. 
He is a good family man.
He is a very true friend... and i am a witness of that wonderful long friendship 
he shared with my late Papa. 
He inspires me a lot.
And I am so much blessed to have him as my godfather..my earth angel..my best friend. 
Zorg goed voor jezelf... (take care of yourself).. 
that's what he always says to everyone. And that is one most special Dutch phrase I learn from Dad. :-)

Gellukige Verjaardag Dad Bas... Happy Happy Birthday
You make a big difference to so many peoples lives. May you continue to shine.

Today, I am so glad as well to know that my gift for him through the good old mail came just in time for his Birthday.. :-) 

No comments: