Artworks

Sunday, March 10, 2013

getting back and something Dutch



It's been a while since i work on my paintings. I have had some projects that's left unfinished..not new to me. :D Well for the busy week that has ended, i am glad to finish one of those oil paintings.  It's from my Dutch holidays, a visit at Prinsenhof in Delft with godfather way back couple years ago. I have had wonderful memories with it- especially the ones when godfather in his own special amusing quirky ways.. (:  did re-enact how the Noble Prince Willem van Oranje was being killed right @ the actual spot of the stairway of his residence. It's nowadays houses the Municipal museum. The old masterpiece paintings are totally grand and amazing. Wonderful memories i so much cherish.And it's always worthwhile to be getting back to painting again. 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead! 

Carpe diem! (:

No comments: